Monday, October 11, 2010

Day Eight: 25 weeks

What's averaging 13 1/2 inches and weighs about 1lbs 8 oz? Our wee bean :) Today was one of the first days where it really hit me I was pregnant and I need to slow down a little bit. We went to the pumpkin patch and not only did it wear me out, but I think I should have taken it as a sign when in a 10 minute walk of me dragging a pumpkin wagon to where Paul and Damien were, about 6 men tried to stop me, offering to drag it for me. Did I look that pathetic trying to drag it? haha. We had a lot of fun but I am WORN out! We kept joking I was going to get accused of smuggling one out under my shirt ;)
P.S. I promise one of these weeks I'll take a belly pic where I'm actually dressed and not about to jump in bed haha

1 comment:

  1. awwwwwww!!!! I totally love this pic! :) And I love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete