Monday, October 4, 2010

Day One

So a few friends of mine gave me the idea to do this, its called Project 365. Basically you just take a picture or chose a picture you've taken every day and do this for a whole year. I think it will be a fun way to document the second half of this pregnancy, Damien growing up, and then the boys growing together :)

So, here goes. Every Monday night I'll make it a belly shot, that's when my "week" changes. Today I'm 24 weeks! According to Babycenter.com Little Paul is the size of an ear of corn (yum!) and weighs over a pound. 24 weeks also marks the point where in the medical world the baby is considered viable, able to sustain life on the outside of my womb, with help of course. I think thats pretty cool, and I can't beleive we're only 16 weeks away from seeing his beautiful face :)


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Belly Mama!!! I'm going to be looking forward to every monday now to see your belly growing. :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete