Monday, November 15, 2010

OOPS!

Okay, so I have to admit, I have been way too tired lately to stay up until after Damien is in bed to do this for the past week, so I'm going to do one mass post of the entire last week, then a post for tonight. I've been in massive cleaning mode all week (nesting, perhaps?) and I have been laying down with Damien to put him to sleep and passing out! So, here goes :)

Day 37:
While I was giving Damien a bath this night, Paul went and fished out all the binkies from under our bed, I think there was like 6 or 7 total haha. We thought it would be funny to put them on the coffee table and see which one Damien picked ( He's totally addicted to them) and he put two in his mouth, so I shoved another one in there!

Day 38: Damien loves to color. On everything. Nuff' said.
Day 39:




Day 40: Just got these in the mail today for Small Paul, love them :)
Day 41: I normally wouldn't post Damien's heiny on the internet because,well I don't need to say it, but it was so funny. I was busy cleaning and didn't even hear him take his diaper off!

Day 42: Stickers!





No comments:

Post a Comment