Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 9

A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.


Love him with my whole heart. We've had rough times and patches but we truly are made for each other. Perfect balance of up tight and laid back, neat freak and messy, adventurous and shy. He helped me get my head on straight and learn good work ethic, pushed me to go after what i wanted, taught me to drive, held my hand through the birth of our first, held my hand and dragged me through months of terrible post partum depression and never made me feel bad about it, held my hand through the birth of our second son and is still holding my hand. Things are not perfect, sometimes they are not even good, but we are going to grow old together. He is my best friend.

1 comment:

  1. You are a lucky one! Isn't it awesome to have that 1 person who is your everything? I seriously teared up reading that! So amazing :)

    ReplyDelete