Monday, April 4, 2011

Facebook 30 day challenge **Day One***

There is this big Facebook picture challenge that everyone is doing, so I'm going to do it on here instead :)

Day One: A Picture of Yourself and Five Facts....










1. I love being pregnant, hence the picture, its a time when I feel my most beautiful and womanly.

2. I'm the only girl in a family of all brothers. I don't understand females and their antics and I tend to get along with few of them. I'm also secretly (at least was secrectly) excited that I have two boys and by probability rates will continue to have boys, I know what to do with them.

3. I'm married to a beautiful, fabulous man and have two beautiful, fabulous little boys.

4. My dream is to be an R.N. and to eventually work in the NICU. This was my dream before I had kids and despite what anyone says, I still want to do it. Having kids doesn't make it harder, I think it will just make me a more compassionate nurse in that field.

5. I have naturally curly hair and I straighten it almost every day. I love it but I hate it!

1 comment:

  1. ok..so tell me more about this 30 day challenge thing! Sounds like something I might want to do!

    Love Love Love that picture of you btw :)

    ReplyDelete